Kext Utility provide the next operations:
- Install kext files;
- Repair kexts permisssions for system's and Extra folders;
- Pack kext files to mkext cache file.
- UnPack mkext cache files.
Permissions & KEXT Caches :
- Simplifies and automates the process of repairing permissions and rebuilding kext caches.
- Test for and prevent a number of common errors.
- Maintenance: Repair permissions, and rebuild cache for Extra and System/Library/Extensions. (Both directories: Extra/Extensions and Extra/KextStore are supported.)
- Installation: Install kexts to Extra or S/L/E and create mkext.
- Unpacker: Check mkext's content kexts and unpack it.
- Kext Information: Check kext's architectures and dependencies.
- Loaded: Shows list of currently loaded kexts in system.
iASLMe tool is really easy to use:
- drag&drop your .dsl on iaslme = compiled .aml in an session subfolder with errorlog
- drag&drop your .aml on iaslme = disassembled .dsl (that you can edit with Fraise)
Fraise is a free text editor for Mac OS X Leopard 10.6 which is both easy to use and powerful. It is designed to neither confuse newcomers nor disappoint advanced users. It should work perfectly for a whole variety of needs - like web programming, script editing, making a to do list and so on.